Monday, August 9, 2010

POWERVOTE 2010



Hey Everybody it has been a while since i posted anything, but i am willing to take up the cause to SAVE our planet. The fight to stop climate change is one that involves us all and there is a campaign we can all lend our Support to in order to make our voices heard. This past weekend at the 2010 Powervote training young people like yours selves gather to fight a common foe, climate change. The climate movement has something for everyone and the Powervote pledge is your first step to making the difference. The Powervote Pledge is you, the people making a stand to combat climate change and empowering your selves and your community. Filling out the pledge is easy as 1,2,3...,
So I wanted to do an integral post about the campaign because I will wear my shirt every Wednesday and I will pass out pledges all over campus , so be on the look out for this green shirt. If you wanna get involved or you know any interested parties please have em hit me up at Larkin.reginald @gmail.com or hit me up on twitter TreehuggeRL and of course there is our friend Facebook Reginald Larkin. I will document all my work and people with an album and videos. Be on the lookout people this is gonna be a good campaign!For more information about Powervote here is the website http://www.powervote.org/ . Come on Morgan State and GO BEARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment